LaSalle Network is an award-winning staffing and recruiting firm based in the Chicagoland area. We work with companies in all industries to help them staff for a variety of positions in the professional services fields. Due to our success placing thousands of candidates at a variety of companies, we were recently recognized as an Inc. 500/5000 fastest growing private company for the 11th year in a ROW!!
We are now looking for an eager Interim Controller who is interested in working at any of our prestigious clients in the Chicagoland area. If you are looking to grow your career in a short- or long-term Interim Controller opportunity with competitive pay, please see below responsibilities!
- Manage the monthly close and monthly financial reporting process
- Maintain and coordinate all financial and accounting processes
- Maintain the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and fixed assets
- Various balance sheet account responsibilities including reviewing and analyzing account reconciliations
- Develop and implement accounting policies, process improvements and internal controls
- Supervise and mentor accounting team
- Interact with various levels of management and multiple teams
- Coordinate financial audit and tax preparation with external auditors
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 8 years of corporate accounting experience
- Very strong knowledge in GAAP
- Large ERP system experience
- Advanced use of Excel
- CPA is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to juggle competing priorities, and excellent communication skills are a must
If you are qualified and interested in Interim Controller position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Management Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: controller , assistant controller , manager , supervisor , senior accountant , cash flow , month-end , month end , close process , reconciliation , financial statement , financial package
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.