Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a client seeking an ambitious, determined Controller to join a team of talented and devoted individuals. The Controller will be responsible for planning and directing all accounting operational functions and handling the accumulation and consolidation of financial data for internal and external financial statements.
Being a strong leader in this role will be crucial. The ideal candidate for this position should be able to effectively manage themselves and their staff with strict time constraints, lead while also being a team player and challenge others to be the best people possible.
The target per hour compensation will range from $55-75 per hour, as well as a competitive benefits package including 401K, parental leave, continued learning and health benefits.
- Process, review and analyze monthly reporting and budgeting
- Take hands on part in annual budget process
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Manage ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Manage accounts payable cycle
- Manage accounts receivable cycle
- Collaborate with treasury to deliver cash flow forecasts in a timely manner
- Evaluate and observe controls to ensure they are designed and operating effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or other business related fields
- 7+ years of accounting experience
- 2+ years of managerial experience highly preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in journal entries
- Budget and forecasting experience required
- Month end close experience required
If you have a desire to analyze, perform and grow within a great institution, apply to this job today!
Sr. Recruiting Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: financial reporting , financial analysis , internal controls , forecasting , finance , accounting , managerial finance , budgeting , auditing , internal financial reporting standards , IFRS , SAP products , financial accounting , business strategy , internal audit , CPA , accounts payable , accounts receivable , compliance , MS office , excel , communication , reconciliation , general ledger , strategy #LI-CTMGRS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.