Our client, a leading food and beverage company is looking to hire a Commercialization Specialist for their location in Rosemont, IL. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to implement processes and procedures for their buying strategy.
As our client continues to grow their brands globally, this Commercialization Specialist will manage the vendor relationships for raw materials and contract manufacturing.
Commercialization Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop commodity strategies and manage and support contracts with suppliers
- Act as the subject matter expert in regard to the inventory being ordered
- Identify opportunities with suppliers to help reduce cost for our client
- Manage portfolio strategy and ensure projects are executed on time and aligned with internal stakeholders
- Ensure prompt delivery of requested raw materials
Commercialization Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; focus on supply chain management preferred
- 3+ years of commercialization, packaging industry or product development experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the Commercialization Specialist position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , buyer , senior , food , distribution , supply , production , manufacturing , CPG , beverage , sourcing , purchasing , SAP , external manufacturing , contract manufacturing , raw material , commodities , sourcing , vendors #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.