LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing middle-market manufacturer in the Chicagoland market looking for an Interim CFO to assist in aligning their core business and bolstering future growth. Our client is aiming for this to be a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Interim CFO Responsibilities
- Manage the Accounting and Finance functions providing active and up-to-date reporting regarding the performance of the business
- Ensure the accurate and timely reporting of financial results used in analyses of operations, including interim and financial statements with supporting schedules, for the guidance of management
- Creates and enhances internal controls to support future growth including preparing procedures and associated check lists
- Develops cost estimates for new product initiatives based on results of special batch runs or on reasonable assumptions developed in conjunction with technical personnel
- Cost accounting including analysis and reporting of daily production, purchase price variances, raw material yields, filling yields, production put-away losses, expense budget variances, and related information
- Ownership of budget and all related activities and reporting
- Supervisory responsibility over accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, internal auditing and cost/project accounting
- Management of all tax compliance
Interim CFO Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of leadership experience within a similar sized organization
- Previous manufacturing, CPG, or product-based industry experience
- CPA is preferred
Thank you for your time and consideration for the Interim CFO opportunity. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Senior Executive Search Consultant, Interim Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: FP&A , finance , budgeting , forecasting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.