Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a client seeking a talented, determined and experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to join a thriving accounts receivable team. The Accounts Receivable Manager will oversee transactions including invoicing, cash applications, discrepancy management, collections and account reconciliation. They will also create and review weekly and monthly AR reports, create a plan to collect aged receivable adjustments and lead the team in researching issues and misapplied cash.
The ideal candidate has experience handling full cycle accounts receivable processes, excellent analytical skills and strong problem-solving skills.
The position comes with an hourly range of $55-65 per hour and generous perks and benefits, including health and dental, 401K, parental leave and employee wellness programs.
Accounts Receivable Manager Responsibilities:
- Implement debt collection policies and regulations of the company
- Implement deadlines for invoicing and payment collection
- Monitor the invoicing and money collection processes
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Negotiate with customers in cases when non-payment occurs
- Prepare monthly feedback report on payment collections
- Keep records of invoices, deposits and all records of payment collection
- Train and mentor staff in the department
Accounts Receivable Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- 5+ years of AR processing experience
- 3+ years in a supervisory role preferred
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Extremely proficient in accounting software such as Quickbooks, Netsuite or Gusto
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Come join a hardworking, fast growing organization with substantial potential for upward growth. If you think you can make a difference within this role, please apply today!
Sr. Recruiting Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable , manager , AR , admin , accounts receivable manager , accounting , software , processing , supervisor , Microsoft Office , Excel , general ledger , financial statements , systems , billing , collections , quickbooks , general ledger , netsuite , gusto , reports , management , payments , payments collections , customers , deadlines , hands on , analytical , numerical data , budget , planning , cash management , treasury tax , handling , functions , cash collections , invoicing , bank reconciliation , payroll , budgeting #LI-CTMGRS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.