LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing Financial Services firm that has recently headquartered in Chicago; they are looking to hire an Interim Accounts Payable Manager to join their team! This is a newly created position as this organization continues to grow and needs a larger presence in their AP department to manage all global vendor accounts and communication. The Interim Accounts Payable Manager will sit at their corporate headquarters in the Chicago Loop. They will be responsible for all AP operations for this business unit, work directly with their executive leadership team, and provide their vendors with professional and accurate information.
Interim Accounts Payable Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages AP. Includes, Customer Vendor Relations, and the AP disbursement group which handles all check disbursements, 1099 and tax related matters
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Acts as a liaison between the company, government and external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments.
Interim Accounts Payable Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles)
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Detailed oriented
- Process Improvement mindset
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization and external global vendors
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.