Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a client seeking a determined, established Interim Accounts Payable Manager to oversee the accounts payable department of the organization. This role will ensure that all invoices are processed and coded accurately by the accounts payable department, create and implement revenue generating metrics, and train, coach and mentor the AP team as needed.
In this role, the Interim Accounts Payable Manager will also oversee supervising the company’s financial activities, specifically in all payable matters, including but not limited to assessing staff performances and overseeing check and payroll disbursements. The ideal Interim Accounts Payable Manager must have excellent communication skills, be extremely data driven and have proven expertise working with accounting systems and software.
The position comes with an hourly range of $40-$60 per hour, generous perks and benefits, including health and dental, 401K, parental leave and employee wellness programs.
Interim Accounts Payable Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage AP team
- Oversee AP systems
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Train, motivate and evaluate AP staff members
- Develop, implement, improve and enforce budgets, policies and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Compile, analyze and report financial information to leadership
- Maintain accurate and complete financial, employee and client records
Interim Accounts Payable Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- 5+ years of AP processing experience
- 2+ years in a supervisory role
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel
- Extremely proficient handling general ledger accounts and financial statements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
This opportunity is poised for rapid growth in 2023 and is attracting the best talent in the Chicagoland area. If you are passionate and driven to continue upward growth in your career as an Accounts Payable Manager, please apply today!
Sr. Recruiting Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts payable , manager , AP , admin , accounts payable manager , accounting , software , processing , supervisor , Microsoft Office , Excel , general ledger , financial statements , systems , invoices , expense reports , support , analyze , track , tax liabilities , documents #LI-CTMGRS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.