We are looking for an eager Interim Accounting Manager who is interested in working with our prestigious clients in the Chicagoland area. We are currently working with a global media agency, a competitive asset management firm, and a leading Fortune 500 manufacturing company. If you are looking to continue your career as an Interim Accounting Manager with competitive pay, please see below responsibilities!
Interim Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Support month-end close processes
- Review and oversee monthly expenses
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
Interim Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Proven record of process improvement
- CPA preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced analytical skill set
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/or related field
- Excellent communication and organization skills
If you are interested in an Interim Accounting Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Management Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting manager , accountant , month end , month-end , monthly close , financial statement , financial statement preparation , gaap , bill , billing , journal entry , journal entries , public , cpa , senior , staff , senior accountant , general ledger , ledger , financial analysis , account reconciliation , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , gl , budgeting, forecasting, financial analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.