LaSalle Network has partnered with a manufacturing organization to hire a motivated and skilled Interim Accounting Analyst to join their dynamic team! As an Interim Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties, such as reconciling accounts, preparing financial statements and assisting with month-end close processes. You will work alongside a team of experienced professionals, who will guide you and provide opportunities for professional growth.
Interim Accounting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Reconcile accounts and ensure accuracy of financial data
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Assist with month-end close processes, including journal entries and account reconciliations
- Analyze financial data and prepare ad-hoc reports as required
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify process improvements and streamline workflows
- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules and responses to auditor inquiries
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager or Director of Finance
Interim Accounting Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience with accounting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
If you are an entry-level candidate looking for an exciting opportunity to kick-start your accounting career, then this Interim Accounting Analyst role is for you! We are looking for someone who is passionate about accounting, eager to learn and driven to succeed. Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting career in accounting!
Accounting and Finance Team Lead
Keywords and Related Terms: 3e , adarent , elite , legal billing , AP , accounts payable #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.