Our client, a renowned healthcare organization, is currently looking for an Insurance Verifier that will be responsible for taking phone calls, verifying patient’s insurance, and assisting in prior authorizations. Also, increase customer satisfaction and retention by providing members, customers, patients, and providers with accurate, consistent, timely, and meaningful information. This position enables the ideal candidate to excel in their areas of expertise as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in the industry to transform the patient-client landscape!
Insurance Verifier Responsibilities
- Verify insurance coverage of each patient
- Handle payments for services not covered by insurance
- Explain coverages to patients
- Obtain referrals for patients when they are not covered
- Update patient information/keep records
- Fill out documentation required for billing
Insurance Verifier Representative Requirements
- High school graduate or GED is required
- Knowledge of EOB’s and ability to express them to patients
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to effectively interact and negotiate with diverse work units at all organizational levels
- Strong medical terminology knowledge through coursework or experience is required
If you are qualified and interested in this Insurance Verifier role, please apply today!
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
Keywords and related terms: patient service , patient access , insurance verification , insurance verifier , benefit verification , commercial , government , appointment , billing , referral , prior authorization , pre-authorization , eligibility , EOB , COB , explanation of benefits , coordination of benefits
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.