As a national revenue cycle solutions firm, our client partners with healthcare organizations to increase cash collections, decrease unpaid claims and reduce denials and write offs. This well-trained customized business is looking for strong Insurance Follow Up Representatives who can join their team and continue to deliver the quality they are known for. Our client prides themselves on the excellent service they provide to home health agencies and their ability to sustain outstanding performance. If you are looking to join a proven leader in Accounts Receivable Recovery, apply here and become an Insurance Follow Up Representative!
Insurance Follow Up Representative Responsibilities:
- Contact insurance carriers and patients to resolve outstanding balances
- Maintain optimal communication and rapport with all payers
- Follow up on outstanding balances to determine why claim has not been paid, handle denials, follow-up and appeals
- Work with internal parties in regards to code processing
Insurance Follow Up Representative Requirements:
- 2+ years of previous medical billing or collections experience in a hospital or physician setting
- Claim denials experience and knowledge to process appeals for both commercial and government payors
- Ability to do the proper research on an unpaid or under paid patient claim and determine best course of action to collection balance
- Ability to prioritize and multitask a large work volume with a high level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of insurances and their billing requirements
- Good written/typing skills, ability to perform basic mathematical calculations for payments/adjustments, good communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in the Insurance Follow Up Representative role, please apply today!
Team Lead, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: managed care, commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, public aid, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration , scheduler , registration , insurance #LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.