Our client is currently hiring! Over the last 45 years, our client has been providing exceptional and cutting-edge orthopedic care. They work with over 30 providers that specialize in 10 different areas of services to help their patients get the most effective treatment. Due to their expansive growth, they have an immediate need for talented Insurance Follow-up Representative.
This new team member will be responsible for following established processes and procedures to recover outstanding insurance and patient balances by identifying aging accounts receivable, and then assessing and implementing appropriate recovery procedures.
Insurance Follow-up Representative Responsibilities:
- Ensure outstanding charges to insurance are resolved timely
- Develop payment arrangements for patients
- Initiate calls from insurance providers/patients to resolve questions that arise regarding claims or balances
- Determine financial hardships when speaking with patients and acquires appropriate paperwork for consideration
- Help to develop new and efficient standard operating procedures
Insurance Follow-up Representative Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience of insurance verification within healthcare
- GED or high school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in the Insurance Follow-up Representative position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Insurance , insurance specialist , health care , healthcare , payment plans , claims , billing , collections , claims , follow up , eob , payor , biller #LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.