With over 100 specialists across several states, our client is focused on delivering excellent patient care. They have experienced significant growth by offering more services and opening new locations because they are dedicated to ongoing research and development.
Our client has multiple locations across the Chicagoland area that are looking for engaged, experienced, and motivated Insurance Follow-Up Representatives!
Insurance Follow-Up Representative Responsibilities:
- Manage claims that are billed out for various specialty procedures
- Complete claim edits and resubmissions within timely filing guidelines
- Provide insight to clinical staff regarding why claims are denied and how denials can be avoided in the future to maximize collections
- Develop relationships with patients, clinical staff, insurance payers, and other revenue cycle specialists
- Collaborate with insurance payers to determine why claims have been denied and what information is needed to resubmit claims successfully
Insurance Follow-Up Representative Requirements:
- Strong familiarity with commercial and government payers, including Medicare and Medicaid
- Experience with billing for specialties (such as neurology, gynecology, nephrology, dermatology, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Understanding of HIPAA guidelines/regulations
The ideal Insurance Follow-Up Representative will have great communication and computer skills, a professional attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are interested in this exciting Insurance Follow-Up Representative opportunity and feel you meet these qualifications, please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: AR , follow-up , insurance , account rep , account representative , accounts receivable , denials , appeals , claims
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.