LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing healthcare collections company in search of Insurance Billing Representatives. In less than 20 years, this company has expanded into 3 major cities, and has over 500 internal employees. With their massive expansion, they are looking to hire several Insurance Billing Representatives for full time positions located by the airport in Nashville. The Insurance Billing Representatives will work with payers including Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross, and commercial health insurance companies to resolve issues and prompt payment of claims.
This is a contract to hire opportunity with two (2) weeks paid training for all representatives. The training will be Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. When hired for the role, all employees must be able to work Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM- 6:00 PM.
Insurance Billing Representative Responsibilities:
- Work with payers to resolve issues and facilitate prompt payment of claims
- Perform follow-up with insurance companies on unpaid balances to verify that claims have been processed for payment of denied
- Review Explanations of Benefits and document collection activity in detail on account resolution
- Manage high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Ability to learn state and federal laws for compliance purposes
Insurance Billing Representative Qualifications:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in customer service or a call center environment
- Minimum of 1 year of insurance follow up experience
- Knowledge of working on Meditech Systems preferred
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good typing and data entry skills
- High School Graduate or GED minimum
If you meet the requirements listed above, please apply for the Insurance Billing Representative position today! Our team will be reviewing resumes and will follow up with you if your qualifications are a match.
Keywords and related terms: insurance , insurance verification , insurance representative , billing representative , collections representative , collections agents , collections , account receivables , receivables , medical collections , healthcare , medical billing , customer service , call center , outbound calls , inbound calls
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.