LaSalle Network has partnered with an award-winning insurance provider to find an Insurance Account Representative. This position will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote products including auto, home and life insurance.
The ideal candidate is results-oriented and committed to excellence. This position has a competitive salary plus commission and bonus.
Insurance Account Representative Responsibilities:
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options
- Work with the insurance agent to establish and meet marketing goals
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs and market appropriate products and services
- Reach out to current book of business and hunt for more sales
Insurance Account Representative Requirements:
- Sales and/or insurance industry experience (outside sales or inside sales, retail sales or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national