LaSalle Network is currently partnered with an innovative Healthcare Technology company looking to expand their Chicago sales team. They are looking to add an experienced Business Development Representative to this new office.
This is not your usual Business Development Representative role. As they prepare for their next phase of growth, you will act as a critical member of the sales team. This candidate must be comfortable self-generating leads, effectively working inbound leads and qualifying opportunities. These leads will be nurtured until qualified and then passed along to the appropriate outside sales representative.
If you are looking for a place where you can take your sales skills and have a big impact, then we would love to hear from you.
- Understand products to effectively sell to customers
- Understand health system, hospitals, health plan and employer needs and requirements
- Execute effective lead generation campaigns targeting specific accounts
- Re-assign leads in Salesforce as prospective deals progress
- Source new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, and emails
- Support the teams at industry trade shows or national conferences
- Continuous Learner: You view sales as a craft that you continuously get better at
- Strong work ethic: You have a get it done mentality and an innate desire to deliver results
- Competitive: You constantly push yourself to be the best and want to win
- Good Listener: You listen first, have a customer-centric mentality and tailor all your future actions based on what you heard
- Curiosity: You are genuinely interested to know more and ask effective follow-on questions
- Passion: You are deeply committed and excited about what you do
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of quota carrying experience with a track record of success
- Experience selling healthcare, technology or services is a plus
- Strong phone presence and required to make dozens of calls per day
- Strong sales process and sales pipeline discipline, including effective use of CRM systems
- Strong strategic and analytic skills to identify trends and patterns
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.