Are you looking to pursue a promising career in Inside Sales while helping to improve the lives of others? Do you want the opportunity to use your education, personality, and personal skills to get amazing experience within the healthcare field? Our client, a nationally recognized and growing company, promotes teamwork, quality, and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. If you are looking for a great healthcare opportunity and a career in an inside sales-oriented environment, then this the Inside Sales position is for you!
Why This Job?
- Foot in the door to healthcare sales (One of the most stable industries in the market)
- Opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus!
- Join a structured team to build a skill set that is invaluable in the industry!
- Make a difference in healthcare to make a positive impact on those who need you.
- This is a fast paced, exciting and challenging position. You are working with a company that is changing people’s lives!
- This is fun and family-oriented company that believes in team work to make the dream work.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Investigates opportunities to gain new business.
- Understanding and verbally explaining the company’s process
- Ability to identify customers need for a life changing product.
- Maintain detailed records in a large database.
- Communicate effectively between customers, your team and upper management.
- Adheres to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Basic Level in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Experience in Healthcare, Business development, or Sales is preferred.
If you are qualified and interested in this position role, please call and apply!!
Recruiter, Office Services and Customer Service team
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.