LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a growing manufacturer in the Nashville area that is a global company looking to bring on a new member to their Sales team. This company is hiring for an Inside Sales Representative to work with their clients on order needs, product questions, and inventory control.
This position would be a project to hire opportunity and would be starting as soon as possible!
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Answering phone calls, inbound and making some outbound calls to clients
- Point of contact for clients on product and order needs
- Clerical duties as assigned
- No cold calling!
Qualifications of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Willingness to help where help is needed – not afraid to learn new skills
- Team player, someone who is able to share a work load
- Good at multi-tasking and having the ability to tackle multiple responsibilities
- Positive attitude
If you are interested in the Inside Sales Representative role, and feel qualified for the position, please apply today!
Key Words: inside sales , BDM , sales , account manager , account executive , new business , business development , manufacturing sales , entry level sales
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.