Do you have experience in inside sales? If you do not have sales experience, do you want to get into inside sales? Are you motivated by a base plus commission? Are you hungry to get your foot in the door with a sales company where you can grow? If so, please see below!
This growing tax company is located in the heart of the loop near some of the best restaurants and shopping in Chicago. This position is looking to move fast and is very accessible by public transportation. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be building relationships with the customers, updating customer information and selling the client’s product. This Inside Sales Representative position is a great way to learn and gain experience with a rapidly growing company. If a company that is fast paced with a competitive pay has been something you are looking for, this is a great fit for you!
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Have a consultative dialog with the client to identify their needs and situation.
- Advise the client to take action on their situation.
- Field inbound calls and dial outbound calls
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelors highly preferred but not required
- Inside sales experience preferred but not required
- Motivated individual with the ability to build great client relationships
- Ability to multitask and have attention to detail
- Adaptability to fast-paced and metrics-driven environment
- Exhibit knowledge of easily navigating through internet browsers and have knowledge of basic computer systems
Be one of the first to apply for this Inside Sales Representative position!
Senior Unit Manager - Call Center Services
Keywords and Related Terms: call service, customer service , loan processor , data entry , communication , Microsoft Office, retail, inbound, outbound, metrics, goals, call center, collections, collector, first party, 1st party, 3rd party, third party, call center representative, customer service representative, loan, CSR, collect, skip trace, manager, team lead, key holder, inside sales, telemarketing, collections, sale, sales, outbound, closer, mortgage processor
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.