Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a highly engineered, material handling and environmental solutions company in the Waukegan, IL area. They are currently hiring for an Inside Sales Representative.
This opportunity is a hybrid position.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Support Field Sales Office efforts to identify, standardize and upgrade service parts
- Respond to inquiries on applications
- Process part number addition requests and Engineering Work Requests
- Develop pricing and processes price requests as necessary
- Process customer information changes, credit and commission adjustments
- Enter/update customer orders as necessary
- Resolve customer issues regarding warranty claims, disposition reporting, emergency orders and past due order expediting
- Assist in the expediting and collection of past due invoice accounts
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma required; associate/bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of Parts Application or related experience, Customer Service, Technical background and Computer/ ERP required
- Ability to read engineered design drawings a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (including Outlook and Access programs) and intranet programs, Citrix and SharePoint preferred
- Technical or manufacturing experience/knowledge preferred (Engineering, Purchasing or Operations)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills, detail-oriented and able to work at a fast pace
- Organized, reliable and good business knowledge
- Ability to multitask objectives and responsibilities, work within a team environment and provide technical support to department members
If you are interested in this Inside Sales Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national