Our client, a leading Japanese manufacturer of architectural hardware, is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join their team in the western suburbs of Chicago. This organization is looking to expand its team with someone who is career-minded and team-oriented.
This role has a budgeted compensation of $45,000-$55,000.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Confirm product price and availability
- Provide product information and troubleshoot with customers
- Send product literature or samples as necessary
- Process customer orders and return authorizations
- Provide invoice copies, proof of delivery (POD) and other supplemental order information
- Facilitate large and special orders by collecting project details
- Maintain information in customer relations management system
- Assist management with special projects, problem analysis and reporting
- Represent the company at regional or national trade shows to promote company products
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of relevant office work experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
- Must be team oriented with good problem solving, planning and organizational skills
If you are interested in this Inside Sales Representative opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: B2B , CS , Client Servicing , customer service , representative , call center , communication #LI-STOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.