Enhance the success of countless students and health-service professionals throughout the nation by building your career with us. We are the nation's leading supplier of innovative health supplies, sports medicine equipment and special-needs products. Offering more than 20,000 products and services supporting the health of students and school athletes, we help them perform to the best of their abilities. Our knowledgeable, family-owned organization provides the exceptional product support, training, advisory services, and customer care essential to success—and the career resources passionate professionals need to excel.
Show your support for the 90,000 schools we serve throughout the nation, and build a winning career in this vital role.
General Description Summary:
We are a family owned and operated business for over 60 years. We are seeking an Inside Sales Manager who will be an integral part of the team, in our brand new, state of the art office and warehouse in Rolling Meadows, IL, which includes a cafeteria, fitness center, and a collaborative working environment.
The Inside Sales Manager will be a key member of the Sales Leadership Team. They will supervise, train and develop the Inside Sales team. They will be responsible for setting and tracking all sales goals for each member of the Inside Sales team. They will monitor all Inside Sales metrics, including call frequency, and sales dollars as well as manage the administration of the Inside Sales process. They will work closely with other departments including Outside Sales, National Account Sales, Customer Marketing, Product Management, Contract Sales and Customer Service. They will lead, motivate, and communicate with the Inside Sales Team to achieve their assigned sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, coach and develop a team of Inside Sales Representatives
- Work with your supervisor to determine and communicate sales goals for each Inside Sales Team Member.
- Monitor specific Inside Sales metrics and regularly communicate these with each member of your team
- Analyze sales trends to determine departmental focus
- Develop relationships with and work cross-functionally with multiple internal departments and with outside vendor partners
- Provide development feedback, performance coaching and counseling
- Manage and maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Strong Leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to connect at all levels
- Competitive drive to succeed
- Solid analytical skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Tuition program
- Personal Fitness reimbursement program
- Stakeholders bonus
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a Sales leadership role
- Previous Inside / Outside sales experience strongly preferred
Education: BA or BS Degree
Keywords and Related Terms: sales, sales manager, inside sales manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.