Are you looking to pursue a promising career in Inside Sales? Do you want the opportunity to use your education and personal skills to get amazing experience within the healthcare field? Our client, a nationally recognized company, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. If you are looking for a foot in the door to healthcare and a career in a sales-oriented environment, then this the Inside Sales position is for you!
Why This Job?
- Foot in the door to healthcare sales (One of the most stable industries in the market)
- Opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus!
- Join a structured team to build a skill set that is invaluable in the industry!
- This is a fast paced, exciting and challenging position. You are working with a company that is changing people’s lives!
Inside Sales Responsibilities
- Investigates opportunities to gain new business.
- Maintains a high call volume to reach many prospective customers.
- Ability to identify customers need for a life changing product.
- Maintain detailed records in a large database.
- Communicate effectively between your team and upper management.
- Adheres to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures.
Inside Sales Education and/or Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma / GED
- Associates / Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Basic Level in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Experience in Healthcare, Business development, or Sales is preferred.
If you are qualified and interested in this position role, please call and apply!!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable, follow up, collections, claims, rebill, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing, collections, claims, follow-up, eob, patient, remittance, payor, insurance, review, submit, compliance, discrepancies, Sales, commission, bonus, inside sales, cold call
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.