Job DescriptionOur client, a leading healthcare solutions provider headquartered in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, is hiring an Inside Sales Account Manager to join their dynamic sales team.
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in identifying and nurturing sales leads, conducting virtual consultations and building strong customer relationships. You will work to understand the unique needs and goals of clients and recommend customized solutions to ensure their satisfaction and compliance.
Inside Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify sales leads through outbound activities, including cold calling, emailing, marketing promotions and account management
- Conduct virtual webinar consultations to analyze customer needs and goals, provide recommendations and sell customized solutions
- Qualify leads generated through marketing efforts, website inquiries, email responses or trade show interactions
- Regularly reach out to assigned territory and accounts, ensuring customer needs are met and exceeded
- Develop and nurture positive, long-term customer relationships
- Perform on-site visits to customer accounts for in-servicing, consultations and other site-specific activities
- Develop and maintain expertise in the instrument reprocessing profession and industry
- Initially focus on farming and quality meetings in the first year, transitioning to a 50/50 split between hunting and farming in the second year
- Manage sales cycles typically lasting 3-4 months, with deal sizes ranging from $10,000 to $15,000
Inside Sales Account Manager Requirements:
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a preference for inside sales or account management experience
- Open to candidates with a background in client servicing or client success
- Inquisitive nature with a strong ability to ask questions, both during interviews and in general work
- Self-sufficiency and a willingness to teach themselves about the medical device space
- Medical experience is not required for this role
If you are a dynamic, results-driven sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is dedicated to delivering top-quality solutions to customers, we encourage you to apply for this Inside Sales Account Manager position. Join this team and contribute to their mission of enhancing patient safety and care through innovative medical device cleaning solutions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national