Are you ready to embark on a career path that not only leverages your coding expertise but also places you at the forefront of revolutionizing healthcare? As an Inpatient Coding Specialist, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of healthcare while honing your skills in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment.
Applicants must have a RHIA, RHIT, CCS certification through AHIMA and 3+ years of inpatient coding experience in a facility setting. This is a fully remote position.
Inpatient Coding Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assign diagnostic and procedural codes to patient charts utilizing ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS or other designated coding classification systems
- Abstract necessary clinical information for accurate coding
- Ensure compliance with coding rules, regulations and standards
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to resolve coding discrepancies and discrepancies in clinical documentation
- Maintain standard industry productivity rates for Inpatient coding (3 charts/hour)
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain high-quality standards of 95% or greater
- Proficiently utilize technology (computer, VPN, MS Office, coding software) to perform responsibilities
Inpatient Coding Specialist Requirements:
- RHIA, RHIT, CCS certification through AHIMA required.
- 3+ years of inpatient coding experience in a facility setting, with preference given to those with experience in a trauma level I or teaching facility
- Proficient in medical terminology, disease processes, pharmacology, IPPS and Official Coding Guidelines for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in coding
- Proficiency in utilizing technology for remote work
If you are a skilled Inpatient Coding Specialist with a passion for precision and accuracy in coding, and you have the required certifications and experience, we invite you to apply and be a part of our client’s dedicated remote team!
Project Manager - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national