LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading CPG company right here in Chicago's west loop. Our client is looking for an Innovation PMO for their Headquarters. This position is open to due to growth and will help stand up the innovation practice for their new product development team. The right Innovation PMO will need to have prior experience in consulting or innovation within the CPG industry.
Innovation PMO Responsibilities:
- Defining overall program plan: scope, goals, deliverables, timing, and key milestones
- Including detailed tasks and required resources by function, to successfully execute research and development projects
- Presenting to key company stakeholders
- Coordinating external support and external advisors involved
- Collaborate with cross functional team members
- Provide input to cross-functional teams on technical feasibility
- Ensure tasks and objectives are completed.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and demonstrate the Company’s core values.
- Managing project budget
- Monitoring day-to-day project management, such as:
- Tracking deliverables
- Supporting and directing program teams
- Coordinating team meetings
- Preparing and owning program documentation with key functions
- Provide support for issue resolution and/or escalation
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress to Innovation Portfolio Manager, and VP, InTech
Innovation PMO Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fully operational ability to track program objectives and milestones
- Self-motivated, resourceful, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- 3 years experience in project management
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills; a strong team player
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles and operations
If you are interested in this Innovation PMO opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: Project management , PM , PMO , Project Engineer , innovation , commercialization , new product development , R&D , breakthrough innovation , operations , integration , CPG , food , portfolio manager , stage gate
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in supply chain, sales, accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.