LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago to identify an experienced Information Technology Manager with hands-on technical experience for a fulltime, salaried position. The Information Technology Manager is responsible for leading and directing activities of the Information Technology Department via the Service Desk and all technical responsibilities for various equipment within their infrastructure.
Information Technology Manager Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to multiple sites with an end user base of 600 employees.
- Managing a remote service desk team.
- Providing solution recommendation and implementations.
- Ability to coordinate and execute IT strategies.
- Ability to create and deploy IT policies and procedures.
- Application support for internal and 3rd party applications.
Information Technology Manager Requirements:
- Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course
- 5+ years of overall IT experience preferred with at least 2 years of IT management experience
- Ability to manage remote teams ranging from 5-10 employees.
- Experience within JIRA highly preferred.
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Principal – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Information Technology Manager, IT Manager , Manager of Information Technology
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.