LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago to identify an experienced Information Technology Manager with hands-on technical experience for a full-time, salaried position. The Information Technology Manager is responsible for leading and directing activities of the Information Technology Department via management of complex network systems and servers including all technical responsibilities for various equipment within the WAN infrastructure.
Information Technology Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to four locations including 100 employees
- Upgrade and maintain Windows Server environment
- Implement Cisco ASA firewalls/supporting network infrastructure
- Implement and maintain a Citrix environment
Information Technology Manager Requirements:
- Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course
- 7+ years of experience preferred with at least 3 years of IT management experience
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Information Technology Manager , IT Manager , Manager of Information Technology #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.