Our client, a national services company in the western suburbs of Chicago, is growing exponentially. Due of this growth, they are adding new talent to their Procurement Department.
They are looking to hire an Indirect Procurement Analyst to own their designated category and drive improved procurement processes and cost savings in the organization.
Indirect Procurement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Act as the procurement and contract management expert for assigned product categories, specifically within IT, financial and facilities support services
- Create statements of work that outline the technical requirements for vendors
- Manage the negotiation of vendor terms and conditions and associated maintenance and support for agreements
- Coordinate and lead planning continuous improvements initiatives as well as project management
- Meet regularly with the business to ensure needs are met in a timely and accurate fashion
Indirect Procurement Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of procurement experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, purchasing, supply chain management or related field
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Indirect Procurement Analyst. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , contract management , purchasing , supply chain analyst , cpg , food , pharmacy , pharmaceuticals , erp , planning , category , vendor , vendor management , logistics , market trend , operations , finance , sales , contracts , contract , facilities #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.