Our client, an international leader in the services industry, is looking to hire an Indirect Procurement Manager for their headquarters location in Downtown Chicago. This organization is quickly climbing the list of fasting growing companies and is looking for a strategic procurement player to join their team.
Indirect Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive cost savings and act as the commercial and contractual interface between category owners and suppliers
- Review and analyze market trends, supplier costs and pricing, and evaluate alternative supply options
- Negotiating, settling, and administering purchase agreements for professional services globally
- Investigating and evaluating data on new and existing sources of supply
Indirect Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Four year college degree; degree focus in supply chain management preferred
- Previous sourcing experience with professional services
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement with longevity and progression
- Highly proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel
If you are interested in the Indirect Procurement Manager position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: indirect procurement , sourcing , strategic sourcing , professional services , spend , supply chain , strategic , procurement , suppliers , vendors , global , negotiation , cost savings , contracts , category , category manager , international , pricing , buyer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.