A growing CPG company located in Chicago's west suburbs is looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager – Professional Services. This role is open due to growth and the right person for this role will bring experience sourcing professional services and other indirect materials.
Think nostalgic brands and entrepreneurial spirit. The right person for this role will be slated for even more responsibility in the short term.
Indirect Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement procurement strategies for professional services, including legal, consulting, marketing, HR and other non-core service categories
- Analyze market trends, supplier performance and industry benchmarks to make informed decisions
- Monitor and control costs associated with professional services
- Implement cost reduction and cost-saving initiatives while maintaining service quality
- Conduct sourcing activities, such as RFPs (Request for Proposals), RFQs (Request for Quotations), and supplier evaluations
- Identify potential cost-saving opportunities and recommend alternative suppliers
Indirect Procurement Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of indirect procurement experience, specifically within professional services or indirect spend
- Bachelor’s degree in business, purchasing, supply chain management required
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
- Proven ability to draft, review and negotiate contracts for professional services
Thank you for your time and interest in this Indirect Procurement Manager opportunity. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national