LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading financial services company based in downtown Chicago. Our client is looking for an Indirect Procurement Analyst for their headquarters. This position is open to due to growth and a new software implementation within the organization. The right Indirect Procurement Analyst will need to have prior experience in managing timelines, analytics, documents, and negotiation within supply chain.
Indirect Procurement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Act as the procurement and contract management expert for assigned product categories
- Process purchase orders and invoices in addition to managing competitive pricing and negotiation with vendors
- Review and analyze market trends, purchase order status, supplier costs and pricing, and evaluate alternative supply options Meet regularly with the business to ensure needs are met in a timely and accurate fashion
- Partner with suppliers to
Indirect Procurement Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum of five years of procurement experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or related field
- ERP experience required, PeopleSoft strongly preferred
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Indirect Procurement Analyst. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager , Production Supervisor , Facility Operations , Warehouse , Maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products, QRMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries