Our client, a national professional services company in downtown Chicago, is growing exponentially and looking for an Indirect IT Procurement Specialist to join their team. This person will own their designated category and drive improved procurement processes and cost savings within the organization.
Indirect IT Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Act as the procurement and contract management expert for assigned product categories, specifically within the IT space covering hardware and software
- Create statements of work that outline the technical requirements for vendors
- Manage the negotiation of vendor terms and conditions and associated maintenance and support for agreements
- Coordinate and lead planning continuous improvements initiatives as well as project management
- Meet regularly with the business to ensure needs are met in a timely and accurate fashion
Indirect IT Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of indirect procurement experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, purchasing, supply chain management or a related field
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
Thank you for your time and interest in this Indirect IT Procurement Specialist opportunity. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , contract management , purchasing , supply chain analyst , cpg , food , pharmacy , pharmaceuticals , erp , planning , category , vendor , vendor management , logistics , market trend , operations , finance , sales , contracts , contract , facilities , marketing , contract negotiation , redlining , drafting , human resources , professional services , hardware , software , IT , technology #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.