Our client, a leading commercial real estate service company located in Chicago, is looking for an Indirect Category Manager to contribute to their growth. The Indirect Category Manager will be responsible for working on HR services and strategic sourcing initiatives.
Indirect Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop all strategic sourcing initiatives in HR, Legal, or Consultancy categories
- Analyze and identify cost saving initiatives and analyze cost reduction goals
- Establish proven relationships with vendors and suppliers and global stakeholders
- Lead negotiations and facilitate global project meetings, focusing on short and long term strategies
Indirect Category Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years of procurement experience, specifically with professional services, shared services, HR, or IT
- Experience in HR or Contingent Labor is a plus
- Prior contract management and negotiations experience is a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Indirect Category Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , replenishment ,procurement , planning , sourcing , IT procurement , Software procurement , indirect procurement , Supplier , contract negotiations , contract management , supplier relations , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products, software #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.