LaSalle Network is partnering with a global distribution company to identify an Incident Analyst to join their team. This individual will be responsible for driving service-excellence across all businesses, reducing meantime-to-repair, and leveraging best practices and incident/problem management tools. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with potential for extension or conversion to full time employment in the future.
Incident Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage, monitor, and ensure SLA’s/SLO’s are achieved by internal and 3rd party business partners
- Develop and enrich restoration procedures to mitigate future outages and business disruptions
- Author and govern production readiness documentation, testing, and product and warranty services
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders, markets, and resolver stakeholders with facts and metrics
- Own business impacting situations and work to restore normal service operations with cross-functional partners
- Identify and recommend opportunities for “clean-slate” process improvement with regards to incident management, fault monitoring, triage procedures, and issue escalation
- Develop procedures for incident/problem management, metric and measure creation, management, and administration of monitoring tools
- Guide the timely execution of scheduled and repeatable processes such as periodic system validations, daily triage, system monitoring, and event log management
- Collaborate with Architecture, Development, and Engineering teams to identify root cause for recurring incidents and create an action-plans for resolution
- Leverage and lead the root-cause/problem management process to correlate trends business impacts
- Multitask leadership and influencing skills to pursue problem resolution accurately during business impacts
- Ensure timely communications and updates are provided for incident management and root-cause scenarios
- Provide 24x7 service assurance of critical to sell ecosystems on a global basis
Incident Analyst Requirements:
- ITIL v3 certified
- 3-5 years Incident Management Experience
- 3-5 years Global/Enterprise Support Experience
- 3-5 years Problem Management Experience
- 3-5 years Business Process Experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to translate technical incidents into business terms
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this Incident Analyst is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please send a resume to email@example.com today!
Recruiter, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: problem management , change management , incident management , ITIL , service , operations , process , procedures
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.