LaSalle Network is currently seeking an Import Logistics Coordinator for our client, an innovative CPG industry. If you are highly analytical and come with import planning experience, please review this exciting Import Logistics Coordinator opportunity located near Naperville, Illinois.
Import Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Tender imports with both ocean and air freight
- Handle A-Z product classification process
- Determine accuracy with vendors for ISF records and tariff agreements
- Assure all proper documentation for transportation and shipping are prepared for international shipments
- Communicate any updates to warehouse and carriers
- Ensure ISF’s are filed timely and audit customs entry
Import Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- At least 2 years of import/export experience
- Must be comfortable with pivot tables and VLOOKUPs in Excel
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Must be personable, dependable, and organized
- HTS classification experience
- Able to problem-solve, multi-task, and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in the Import Logistics Coordinator opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: import , international , logistics planner , shipments , client relationships , clients , export logistics ,planning , tracking
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.