A leader in the CPG industry, is looking for a Logistics Analyst to join their team. This growing company is seeking a Logistics Analyst to manage the company's inventory planning and operations processes. As a vital part of the continued success for this organization, the Logistics Analyst will have to bring innovation and the ability to drive a long-term plan. The Logistics Analyst will also need to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
If you possess demonstrated strategic skills, the ability to manage internal and external client relationships, and are looking for a challenge with opportunity for future advancement with this growing firm, then this is the opportunity for you.
Logistics Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage the forecasting process with external customers, primarily in the retail distribution industry
- Manage all transportation compliance
- Provide innovative ideas, creating value for long term partnerships
- Lead efforts to leverage and optimize supply chain software program
- Work collaboratively with Freight Forwarders and other cross functional partners to ensure order management and service levels are met
- Implement corrective actions as appropriate and act as point of escalation
- Identify and transfer best practices across the region/segments
Logistics Analyst Requirements:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in logistics compliance and supply chain management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or engineering required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Background in consumer products and retail exposure
- SAP and Advanced Excel ability
- Strong analytical, organization, decision making, and presentation skills are a must
If you are interested in this Logistics Analyst opportunity, and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , SAP , BI , JDA , manugistics , demantra , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.