LaSalle Network is currently seeking a Import Coordinator (partially remote) for our client, an innovative global company. If you are customer service focused and knowledgeable in international logistics, please review this exciting Import Coordinator opportunity.
Import Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and effective communication with importers, carriers, and customers
- Process billing, track/trace shipments and provide excellent customer service
- Use web-based tracking system to maintain importer files
Import Coordinator Requirements:
- 2-7 years of experience with import shipments
- Strong understanding of US Customs & tariffs
If you are interested in the partially remote Import Coordinator opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: import, international, logistics planner, shipments, client relationships, clients, export logistics, planning, tracking.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.