LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a financial organization in Chicago that is seeking an Identity Access Management Analyst to join their team. This individual will work with technical and nontechnical users and they will help the business understand processes, workflows, and IT dependencies. This is a contract opportunity.
Identity Access Management Analyst Responsibilities:
- Map employee job titles to employee roles/rights within specific business/IT applications and systems
- Work with vendors to determine their product capabilities and limitations around access control and activity monitoring
- Critique and document newly developed processes and procedures
Identity Access Management Analyst Requirements:
- Experience with working with IAMs (Identity and Access Management) solutions (i.e. Centrify, Active Directory, Oracle IAM, IBM Tivoli)
- Experience acting as a liaison between business teams and IT teams. The ability to translate IT related concerns to business lines and vice-versa
- Understanding of basic Information Security concepts such as least-privilege and need-to-know
- Experience providing user activity monitoring around SaaS solutions. Knowledge of how APIs might be used to capture activity logs from SaaS applications is a plus
- Experience with providing certification of privileged and non-privileged users on per application and/or system basis
Keywords and Related Terms: IAM , identity access management , security , consultant , W2 , C2C , 1099
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.