LaSalle Network is partnered with an entrepreneurial drinks company. They are a beverage alcohol business of distinction, creating and developing a diverse portfolio of category defining brands in ready-to-drink and premium craft spirits. We are helping them find an IT Project Manager to help with an upcoming IBP project. This position will be onsite in a hybrid capacity in downtown Chicago. This person will lead the full lifecycle of the Integrated Business Planning project delivery from initiation through to delivery and handover. The IT Project Manager will successfully manage the deployment of IBP for this company.
IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain detailed work plans related to project deliverables; plan a project including appropriate milestones and tasks with assigned responsibility based on agreed scope and in liaison with the project team and stakeholders
- Conduct project meetings
- Responsible for project tracking and analysis
- Develop and maintain all project documentation
- Engage effectively and build trusting relationships
- Communicate and present effectively
- Plan and oversee end-user documentation, training and change management
- Plan and conduct operational handovers to Support teams
- Conduct risk management assessments and plans
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Maintain project scope and raising change requests as necessary
IT Project Manager Requirements:
- 6+ years in a Project Management role
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a technology-related field (or additional 4+ years of relatable experience)
- Experience in managing Supply Chain projects required
- Experience delivering large-scale Integrated Business Planning (IBP) projects or solutions preferred
- Experience managing small and large-scale projects
- Experience with vendor management and COTS implementation
- PMP or related certification preferred
- Experience in Supply Chain preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager , IBP , Supply Chain #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.