LaSalle Network is partnering with a fast-growing financial services company in Chicago looking to add a mid-level IAM Engineer to their team. This individual will support existing platforms and help design and implement future solutions. They will be responsible for areas such as Active Directory, Certificate Management, CyberArk, and Data Security.
IAM Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support, secure, and develop Active Directory in a global Fortune 100 firm with frequent growth
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to evaluate and implement potential improvements to Active Directory and Identity Solutions
- Interface with internal stakeholders to understand existing processes and failure points
- Work with business analysts to document current state process workflows
- Interpret high-level functional requirements to create comprehensive implementation plans
- Work with business users and application product owners to enhance security by hardening the environment via access clean-up and remediation
- Conduct maintenance of software and software upgrades as needed
- Develop documentation for audits and acts as POC for audit issues
- Maintain troubleshooting documentation and resolve issues escalated from operations teams
IAM Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years supporting IAM toolsets
- 5+ years in access management
- High-level of attention to detail
- Conduct automation and/or scripting to develop any IAM solutions as required
- Proficiency with MS Active Directory, ADFS, and Azure AD
- Must possess a strong ability to document standards, methods, and produce architectural drawings
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Independent attitude and shows the ability to work with minimal supervision
- On-call may be required
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory, IT processes and procedures, information security, and systems implementations is a plus
- Experience supporting Varonis for securing data across a global organization is a plus
- Certification and experience supporting CyberArk and implementing a Privileged Access Management solution is a plus
- Proficiency in Windows Server 2016 & 2019, as well as Linux is a plus
- Solid understanding of enterprise authentication and web security is a plus
- Scrum, Agile, and ITIL experience is a plus
This is a full-time, permanent role located in downtown Chicago, but currently remote. If you are qualified and interested in the IAM Engineer role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: CyberArk , PAM , IAM , technology , agile , scrum, active directory , it , information security , varonis , cyberark , privileged access , linux
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.