Are you a recruiter looking to work in a growing organization with a close-knit team culture? Our client in the downtown Chicago is seeking a Hybrid Recruiter to provide support with their explosive growth initiatives and high-volume projects. This role will be sitting onsite 3 days a week and from home two days.
The Hybrid Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of a variety of roles, while building a pipeline for future needs. This individual will need to source active and passive candidates using conventional and strategic methods. Reporting directly to the VP of Recruiting, the Hybrid Recruiter must have a proven background of delivering quality talent and not be averse to working in an environment of constant change!
Hybrid Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Handle full cycle recruiting cycle through phone and zoom interviews, coordinate interviews for hiring managers, and offer negotiation
- Recruit for professional services roles within a variety of industries
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
- Communicate consistently with hiring managers on needs
Hybrid Recruiter Requirements:
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals and push open orders to close
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus
- Professional written and verbal communication
If you are interested in this Hybrid Recruiter opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , talent acquisition, sales recruiter, time-to-fill, metrics, metrics, pipeline, high-volume, hr , human resources, sourcing, recruiting, applicant tracking system, ats #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.