LaSalle Network is searching for a Human Resources Representative to join forces with a global manufacturing company at their warehouse south of Seattle, WA. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Representative will have exposure to a true generalist scope of HR responsibility. This includes recruiting, assisting with employee relations, benefits administration, onboarding, and maintaining employee records.
The ideal candidate with have strong attention to detail because they will be pulling department specific and ad-hoc reports. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for helping others resolve all HR inquires, as the Human Resources Representative with serve as a first point of contact to employees across the organization. If you are looking to be a part of a goal oriented and growing environment, then this position is for you!
Human Resources Representative Responsibilities:
- Full cycle recruiting for light industrial roles
- Serve as the go-to HR person for any general employee questions or employee relations issues
- Onboard employees and participate in exit interviews
- Assist with payroll and benefit administration and maintain employee records
- Adhere to any planning of company meetings
- Coordinate employee engagement events
Human Resources Representative Requirements:
- 1-year of HR generalist or recruiting experience in manufacturing
- High attention to detail and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented, hard-working and demonstrates a positive yet driven mentality
If you are interested in the Human Resources Representative position and meet the above, requirements please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: Human Resources Assistant , Human Resources , HR , HR assistant , administration , admin, hr coordinator , onboarding , offboarding , compliance , reporting , payroll , recruit , recruiting , recruitment , ADP , recruiting coordinator , HR specialist , human resources specialist , data entry , internship , payroll specialist , manufacturing , industrial
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.