LaSalle Network has partnered with an exciting nonprofit who acts as the world’s leading resource for professionals focused on the inception, design, construction, and operation of tall buildings. Founded in 1969, this Chicago staple is headquartered in the heart of downtown Chicago, with multiple locations around the world. The team is looking to hire a Human Resources Manager to join their growing team.
The Human Resources Manager will be a leader in all aspects of HR, overseeing recruitment, employee relations, payroll, and employee training & development. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter and have experience supporting multiple aspects of HR operations.
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all employee information is accurate and up to date
- Review, conduct, and reconcile any employee relations issues as they arise
- Partner with internal team to develop successful strategies to recruit and retain employees within organization
- Implement training and development
- Assist in payroll and accounting using HRIS, as needed
- Manage other projects as assigned by Director of Total Rewards
Human Resources Manager Requirements:
- 7-9+ years of experience in Human Resources Generalist role
- Expert knowledge full-cycle recruiting process
- Experience working within HRIS systems, ADP experience a plus
- Self-starter and collaborative leader with ability to take projects from start to finish
- Strong knowledge of employee relations and process of formal investigations
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent analytical skills; intermediate Excel skills preferred
- Experience managing HR processes and an HR team preferred
- PHR or SHRM a plus, not required
If you are interested in the Human Resources Manager and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Human Resources Search
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources, generalist, hr generalist, human resources generalist, hris, employee relations, recruiting, recruitment, talent acquisition, benefits, payroll, hr manager, human resources manager, manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.