A fast-growing company located in Chicago is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their human resources team. This company is seeking a Human Resources Manager to work in conjunction with management to better align HR with the business strategies of the organization and help the company almost double in size in the next few years! The company also has a great history of promoting employees from within and offering development and cross-training within other various functions, and they also promote a team-based approach!
As a strategic partner with exposure to the dynamic and unique leadership team, the Human Resources Manager will oversee all employee relations, benefits administration, training and development, and performance management for this exciting client. The ideal candidate for this consultative role is proactive, solution-oriented, resourceful, and motivated to effect change within a complex environment.
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee all employee relations and performance management with staff
- Manage vendor and broker relationships and benefit plan negotiations
- Handle employee questions regarding any HR-related issues, from the day to day to more complex issues
- Lead the annual compensation planning cycles and year-end processes
- Provide support and act as back-up to payroll
- Partner with senior leadership on human resources strategy and execution
Human Resources Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, PHR or SPHR is strongly preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- Ability to strategically plan and execute programs and projects
- Experience with Oracle and ADP is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and working knowledge of human resources
If you are interested in this Human Resources Manager opportunity, and qualify for the role, apply today!
Keywords and related terms: human resources , hr , compensation , benefits , total rewards , performance management , manager , strategy , payroll, manager, total rewards manager, benefits manager , compensation manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.