LaSalle Network is actively recruiting for Human Resources Manager roles around Nashville and Brentwood. Currently, roles range from data entry clerk to front desk receptionist for companies ranging in size from 20 -200 people.
These positions would also be either short term contract, long term contract, contract to hire and direct hire roles.
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s mission, vision, and values in daily activities and the execution of strategic goals
- Responsible for on-boarding, new hire orientation, benefits administration, employee engagement, training and development initiatives, payroll, wellness, and lead employee relations
- Main point of contact for employees regarding any questions/concerns
- Lead employee engagement efforts and event committee
- Support managers with staffing, employee relations, performance management, etc.
Human Resources Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of human resources experience working with a high-volume of hourly employees
- Experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Must love the “people” side of human resources
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in a customer service role, please apply today!
Keywords and related terms: insurance, insurance verification , insurance representative , billing representative , collections representative , collections agents , collections , account receivables , receivables , medical collections , healthcare , medical billing , customer service , call center , outbound calls , inbound calls
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.