Are you an HR professional that would like to build and run your own HR department? We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to hit the ground running and create, design and develop a functioning HR department for a start-up food manufacturing company.
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure legal compliance with all local, state and federal regulations for facility based in North Carolina
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Build out a solid HR structure and willing to do both strategic and tactical measures; must be able to reach down and do the work while managing the department
- Work closely with a VP of Operations and the business
- Run Recruitment
- Ad hoc HR duties, both strategic and tactical
Human Resources Manager Requirements:
- 5 years’ experience in HR
- Manufacturing, pharma, or brewing industry required
- Compliance laws across state to state
- At least Bachelor’s degree, but MBA preferred
If you are interested in this Human Resources Manager role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national