Our client in the manufacturing space is searching for a Human Resources Generalist in their office in the western suburbs. This recognized organization is an industry leader and this role would serve as the right-hand for the HR leader as they build their team.
The Human Resources Generalist will be a leader in the recruitment, employee relations, and HRIS space. The perfect candidate will have experience supporting multiple aspects of HR operations.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all information within HRIS is accurate and up to date
- Review, conduct, and reconcile any employee relations issues as they arise
- Partner with internal team to develop successful strategies to recruit and retain employees within organization
- Manage other projects as assigned by Director of Total Rewards
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- 2-5+ years of experience in Human Resources Generalist role
- Expert knowledge full-cycle recruiting process
- Experience working within HRIS systems, ADP experience a plus
- Self-starter and collaborative leader with ability to take projects from start to finish
- Strong knowledge of employee relations and process of formal investigations
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent analytical skills; intermediate Excel skills preferred
- PHR a plus
If you are interested in the Human Resources Generalist and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Human Resources Search
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources, generalist, hr generalist, human resources generalist, hris, employee relations, recruiting, recruitment, talent acquisition
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.