LaSalle Network is partnering with a quickly-growing consumer products company in the New Buffalo, Michigan area that is looking to add a Human Resources Generalist to their human resources team. This role will help to grow the HR space and quickly add value to a growing organization!
The Human Resources Generalist will work directly with various business units on their human resources needs, particularly in recruiting, employee relations, and benefits, but also with substantial exposure to HR projects as assigned by HR leadership. The ideal Human Resources Generalist candidate would be extremely driven, positive, and exemplify accountability and teamwork.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s mission, vision, and values in daily activities and the execution of strategic goals
- Responsible for on-boarding, new hire orientation, benefits administration, employee engagement, training and development initiatives, payroll, wellness, and lead employee relations
- Main point of contact for employees regarding any questions/concerns
- Lead employee engagement efforts and event committee
- Support managers with staffing, employee relations, performance management, etc.
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- 3+ years of human resources experience working with a high-volume of hourly employees
- Experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Must love the “people” side of human resources
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Human Resources Recruiting Team
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , hr manager , human resources Manager, human resources manager , human resources business partner, hr business partner , hris , human resources information systems , hrit , human resources information technology , hr analyst , payroll and benefits specialist , payroll administrator , payroll specialist , benefits administrator , benefits specialist, hr generalist,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.