Our client, a full-service construction firm, is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join their human resources team. Our client is located Downtown Chicago and has provided their clients with a diverse portfolio of services for over 100 years including building expansions, corporate interiors, education, government, ground-up construction, healthcare, residential and retail.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Collect and update the HRIS with new hire information
- Maintain update all personnel/HR files regularly
- Maintain payroll data including leaves, working hours, and time off requests
- Complete monthly union reports
- Assist with entering union payroll up to approval stage
- Assist with onboarding responsibilities and HR announcements as needed
- Assist with the coordination and enrollment of various benefits
- Assist with scheduling and setting up various training events or activities
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- Experience working within an HRIS platform
- Knowledge of labor laws, employment laws, and compliance surrounding hiring, interviewing and terminations
If you meet the above qualifications and you are looking to join a creative and innovative organization as they develop best practices and efficiencies to grow, please apply to this Human Resources Generalist role today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , HR , generalist , HRG , human resources generalist , operations , employee relations , engagement , events , recruiting , training , payroll , compliance , filing , onboarding , offboarding , policies , procedures
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.