Our client, a global third-party logistics services company, is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to provide support for their growing company. They are located in the heart of downtown Chicago.
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of a variety of roles, with an emphasis corporate, production and manufacturing roles. This individual will need to source active and passive candidates using conventional and strategic methods.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal hiring managers to execute talent acquisition strategies
- Leverage various recruiting resources to identify and recruit qualified candidates
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
- Ensure that all candidates have a positive experience by maintaining frequent communication, providing feedback/updates, and assisting with scheduling as needed
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals and push open requisitions to close
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems is a plus
If you are qualified and interested in taking the next step in your career with this Human Resources Generalist role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , talent acquisition , sourcer , time-to-fill , metrics , pipeline , high-volume , hr . human resources , sourcing , recruiting , applicant tracking system , ats
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.