LaSalle Network is partnering with an innovative organization in downtown Chicago that is looking to add a Human Resources Generalist to their human resources team on a contract to hire basis. This role will be able to learn and grow within the HR space and quickly add value to a growing organization!
The Human Resources Generalist will work directly with various business units on their human resources needs, particularly in recruiting, employee relations, and benefits, but also with substantial exposure to HR projects as assigned by HR leadership. The ideal Human Resources Generalist candidate would be extremely driven, positive, and exemplify accountability and teamwork.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s mission, vision, and values in daily activities and the execution of strategic goals
- Responsible for onboarding, new hire orientation, benefits administration, employee engagement, training and development initiatives, payroll, wellness, and lead employee relations
- Main point of contact for employees regarding any questions/concerns
- Lead employee engagement efforts and event committee
- Support managers with staffing, employee relations, performance management, etc.
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Must love the “people” side of Human Resources
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Team Lead, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , hr generalist , human resources generalist , human resources manager , human resources business partner, hr business partner , hris , human resources information systems , hrit , human resources information technology , hr analyst , payroll and benefits specialist , payroll administrator , payroll specialist , benefits administrator , benefits specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.