Our client is seeking a motivated Human Resources Generalist to join their growing team! Headquartered in the Northwest suburbs, this organization believes in customer service as its highest priority and in the development of its employees. The Human Resources Generalist will join an already high-achieving HR team and will be responsible for supporting the team in true generalist tasks.
This person will directly oversee the HR Coordinator and report directly to the Director of Human Resources. The Human Resources Generalist will specifically focus on training and development programs, employee relations, recruiting, benefits, training and administrative support, and will also be asked to lead special projects as assigned by HR Leadership. The ideal Human Resources Generalist candidate would be extremely driven, positive, self-starter!
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s mission, vision, and values in daily activities and the creation of strategic goals
- Support the recruiting efforts of various department needs (sourcing, screening, interviewing, onboarding)
- Assist with employee relations needs including day to day issues, as well as more complex issues including investigations
- Assist with FMLA, Worker’s Compensation, unemployment and other benefits administration support
- Create and deliver various presentations for employees and managers
- Assist in performance management, training and development, and compensation design
- Provide support in compliance and employment laws
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required and PHR required
- 3-5 years of human resources generalist experience
- Specific knowledge of several human resources processes and practices (employment law/compliance, compensation, organizational development, leadership development, benefits, compensation, risk management)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; superb organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and mentality
This Human Resources Generalist position will provide a competitive compensation, which will depend on experience and salary history. If you are interested in this position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional seeking a stable organization with a motivating, collaborative, and growing culture.
If you are interested in this HR Generalist role, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: generalist , hr generalist , employee relations , status changes , clerical , exit interviews , interviews , interview , oracle , hris , talent , hr , human resources , internal customer , benefits , terminations , investigations , claims , unemployment , policies , procedures , OD , organizational design , performance management , compensation , SHRM , PHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.