Our client, a leader in life comfort and safety services, is looking for a Human Resources Director to oversee the company's human resources function. Our client is located in Northbrook IL and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Human Resources Director Responsibilities:
- Build and lead an effective and respected results and service-oriented Human Resources team
- Enable and support the development of a robust, engaging company culture that provides the construct for employment branding, employee value propositions, talent acquisition, and retention initiatives
- Design and implement HR policies, processes, and systems that advance the strategic and operational needs of the business
- Establish a compensation and benefits strategy with comprehensive programs in place to support employee demand
- Analyze the department’s key performance indicators (KPI’s), initiating modifications as needed
- Educate the business on federal, state, and local laws and regulations, keeping abreast of employment law and compliance
- Partner with multiple companies’ team members, including leadership and management
Human Resources Director Requirements:
- 10+ years of progressive HR leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, analyze, and problem solve; develop systems to drive results and business outcome
If you meet the above qualifications and you are looking to join a creative and innovative organization as they develop best practices and efficiencies to grow, please apply to this Director of Human Resources role today!
Senior Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , HR , human resource , human resources manager , human resources director , hr director , hr manager , performance management , recruiting , training , compliance , policy , procedures , benefits , compensation , development , employee relations , leadership
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.