Our client located in downtown Chicago is seeking an ambitious Human Resources Coordinator to join their team! The Human Resources Coordinator will provide support to the HR team in areas of recruiting, new hire orientation, offboarding, managing the employee referral program, and more!
The Human Resources Coordinator will primarily focus on recruiting to continue to build out our client’s dynamic team while assisting with various functions of Human Resources. The ideal Human Resources Coordinator candidate has 2+ years of Human Resources experience and is looking to expand their experience in the field!
Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with recruiting efforts including creating job postings and coordinating internal and external job fairs to attract new applicants
- Coordinate the employee referral program
- Accurately prepare onboarding documents and conduct new hire orientations
- Provide additional support to the HR Department as needed
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or 4+ years of professional experience
- 2 + years of experience in HR required
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Quick learner who can succeed in a super-fast environment
- Proficient utilizing all Microsoft Office programs (specifically Word, Outlook, Excel)
This Human Resources Coordinator position will provide a competitive compensation, which will depend on experience. If you are interested in this position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: generalist , hr generalist , coordinator , employee relations , status changes , clerical , exit interviews , interviews , interview , oracle , hris , talent , hr , human resources , internal customer , benefits , terminations , investigations , claims , unemployment , policies , procedures , OD , organizational design , performance management , compensation , SHRM , PHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.