LaSalle Network is partnering with a non-profit located on the North side of the city who is seeking a temporary Human Resources Coordinator to join their team! The Human Resources Coordinator will directly support the HR Manager for a mission-driven organization on many different HR projects and initiatives that will support their busy hiring season.
The Human Resources Coordinator will specifically focus on processing new hires, verifying I9's and tracking the onboarding process for seasonal hires. The ideal Human Resources Coordinator candidate would be someone who us detail oriented, efficient, and able to multi-task.
Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Performing HR administrative duties surrounding onboarding, processing new hires, and verifying I9's
- Tracking and maintaining the onboarding process for seasonal hires
- Maintain employee paper files and data entry for employee changes into their HRIS
- All other duties or projects as assigned by the Head of HR
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience working in an HR position
- Experience processing I9 documents required
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in this Human Resources Coordinator position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , human resources , human resources assistant , coordinator , assistant , administrative , internship , data entry , customer service , benefits , employee relations , hris , i9 , e-verify
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in marketing, executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.